Our Batik Wax 932 is a blend of bleached natural beeswax and fully refined paraffin wax which:
- Does not contain residual solvent.
- Has not been tested on animals by ourselves or on our behalf.
- Meets the exceptions of Annex II of EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 and the requirements of method IP346.
Batik Wax 932 is manufactured according to Good Manufacturing Practice by The British Wax Refining Company Ltd in Redhill, UK.
Other Batik Wax Options Available:
- Beeswax – is traditionally used due to its resistance to cracking.
- Microcrystalline wax – is a synthetic alternative to beeswax and used for its resistance to cracking.
- Paraffin wax – known to be brittle and can flake off the fabric; this allows for easy removal but not a strong pattern.
- Soy/Vegetable Wax – becoming increasingly popular, it can be removed from fabric easily in hot soapy water and is a natural alternative. Natural wax does not crackle the same as more traditional batik waxes.